Winterfest: Stress Less 2015!
@Your Hooch Learning Studio
Schedule of Activities
Monday, 12/7: Therapeutic Coloring (think the adult coloring pages for calmness trend right now)
Tuesday, 12/8: Therapy dog day with Hudson, the therapy dog!
Wednesday, 12/9: Games, Gaming, and Puzzles (Wii Games Appropriate for School and Board Games)
Thursday, 12/10: Yoga and Breathing for Relaxation
Friday, 12/11: Holiday/Winter Crafts and Fun
How do I sign up?
2. Fill out the ticket and our sign-up sheet.
3. Ms. Hamilton or Ms. Olson will stamp your ticket.
4. Hang onto your ticket---you will need it to get in the day of your de-stress event!
On The Day of Your Event: Guidelines!
1. You must have your ticket with you on the day on the event to be admitted.
2. You must sign in electronically as
normal. Please arrive as soon as possible.
3. You must use your time doing the activity/participating in the activity.
4. You may bring a snack or bagged lunch as long as you clean up!
Monday, 12/7/15: Therapeutic Coloring
Come join us as we tap into our inner child and the latest hot trend: coloring pages for teens and adults! This is a fun and relaxing stress-buster! We'll provide the colored pencils and coloring pages---bring your creativity and leave with a beautiful piece of art!
Tuesday, 12/8/15: Hudson, the Therapy Dog
Our very own Ms. Rita Jensen will be bringing her certified therapy dog, Hudson! Come pet Hudson and have your picture made with him!
Wednesday, 12/9/15: Games, Gaming, and Puzzles Day
Come join us for a board game, jigsaw puzzle, or fun with Wii gaming! We'll have several areas of gaming set up where you can play your stress away!