Safety Data Sheet
Atomic Mass- 97.07 Kg
Discovered By- Pam And Eddie Smith on September, 9th 1999 in Dallas, TX
Occurs- Most high concentration at RHS or in it's room at home. Low concentration in family room.
- Warm to touch.
- very pale/white colored.
- Boils when people are rude.
- Melts when relaxing on Youtube.
- Can cause laughter when time is presented.
- Angry- when it can't do math hw.
- Happy- when editing.
- Sad- when it can't make someone smile.
- Becomes stubborn and unyielding when in an argument.
- Is repelled By- Bad smells and hot or cold weather.
- Is attracted to- Good smells and food.
- May explode spontaneously if frustrated.
- Requires- Copious amounts of Tea and Chips.
- Is inert if- In awe of a great piece of work or structure.
- Will repel- Females :/
- Is impervious to loud noises.