BBCES Digital Learning Day Contest
Video/Digital Creation Contest for Students at BBCES!
Celebrate Digital Learning Day!
Participate in BBCES's School-Wide STUDENT Contest!
To celebrate Digital Learning Day, students are invited to create and share a video or other digital creation on one of the following topics:
1) All About BB Comer Elementary School
2) The Importance of Digital Citizenship
3) My Big Idea To Change the World
Prizes will be awarded to 2 of the best Digital creations!
Rules & Contest Guidelines
- You can enter the contest as an individual or as a team of up to two (2) members.
- All team members must be students at BB Comer Elementary School at the time of entry.
- The video or digital product must be produced by you and/or your team and be your own ideas.
- Videos cannot exceed 2 minutes 30 seconds in length.
- The video or digital product submitted must follow all rules and guidelines outlined in the Talladega County School Digital Device Policy.
- Deadline: End of the School Day on February 16, 2016! No late submissions will be accepted.