By Anthony Thies
Benefits Of Living With Extended Family
- Children learn to interact with people of all ages because they are in contact with the young and the elderly.
- Learn how to respect others.
- Easier to hand down family beliefs and family history.
- Able to care for each other when grandparents, parents, or children are gone.
Characteristics Of An Extended FAmily
Family in which several generations live together.
- They take care of each other
- Pass on family beliefs and history
- Work as a team to provide for each other
Where we found our information
- Children The Early Years by Celia Anita Decker 2004
- Google Images