By Paiton Piper & Allison Beaumier
What Is Hunter Safety?
Hunter safety is being safe and careful while hunting so you don't kill yourself or get seriously hurt. About 1,000 people got shot and killed in the U.S and Canada every year from hunters. You DON'T want to be one of those people, now do you?
- More than 38 million Americans hunt.
- Teenage girls are the fastest growing market in sports shooting.
- An average spends $1,638 every year on hunting supplies.
- Americans hunt 228 million days per year.
- 7% of the U.S. hunts.
- In 60% percent of the wildlife areas in the U.S. you can hunt.
- Treat every gun as if its loaded, even when your sure its not
- Carry a cell phone in a water proof plastic bag while hunting
- Never go hunting without telling somebody where your going and when you expect to return
- Do not drink alcohol before hunting or during hunting
- Pay attention don't fall out of the tree
- Don't fall asleep while hunting
Firearm Safety - How to Safely Carry a Firearm while Hunting - Gun Safety and Hunter Safety
Effectiveness of Blaze Orange