Updated February 2024
Our District has Smore!
What does that mean?
A Smore is yet another way to create a digital newsletter, presentation, etc. But the ideas don't stop there. Smore can be used a number of ways in the classroom. Below are a few examples.
1. Student Presentation- This is a great place for students to create a formative presentation over what they have learned in their research.
2. Unit Topic- A Smore would be a great place to have instructions and videos over a specific topic for students and/or parents. The Smore can be accessed at any time so that students could go back and refer to the content. It's a great idea place for studying! Plus..... You can reuse it EVERY year! Just go in and update any information that needs to be changed (dates, etc.)
3. Hyperdoc- Engage learning through this unique way to link everything you want done in your classroom for a unit. Or... have this be something that is used for early finishers.
4. Weekly Outline- Use it as a weekly outline/lesson plan for students so that they know what's coming up, what assignments are due, links that they may need, etc.
5. Parent Newsletter- Eye appeal engages the reader. With this online platform, readers are intrigued to read and click buttons to find out more compared to a typical email they may receive. This can also be sent through other services such as Remind.
Create Your Account
Step 1- Create Your Account
Please not that you must use the invitation link provided by Paris ISD and your Paris ISD email account when signing up for Smore. Invitation Link: https://www.smore.com/join/paris-isd/wsbc463urmbdoyvh
If you already have the invite link and are ready to get started, login at www.smore.com.