Your Customers Can’t Find You!
Immediate Action Is Highly Recommended
I noticed you’re not managing your Google My Business page!
By not claiming and managing your Google My Business page, you also have no control over Google Plus (G+) reviews, and this puts your business’ online reputation at immediate risk.
My company can solve this issue for you for a very small nominal fee of only $50.00. Our Google My Business page management service includes claiming your page as well as fixing any existing errors on your page.
Once you’re signed up with us, we’ll get started and immediately take the necessary steps to claim and fix your Google My Business Page.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
What is Google My Business Page and why you should know?
Here are the reasons why you need to care:
- Google My Business connects you directly with customers, whether they're looking for you on Google Search, Google Maps or Google+.
- Google My Business puts your business info on Search, Maps and Google+ so that customers can find you, no matter what device they're using.
- Give customers the right info at the right time, whether that be driving directions to your business in Maps, hours of operations in Search or a phone number they can click to call you on mobile phones.
- Google My Business helps you build a loyal fan base. Your customers can show their appreciation with ratings and reviews, use the +1 button to endorse your content, and re-share your Google+ posts across the web.
- Be there when customers look for you online
BONUS #1 - Critical Online Marketing Mistakes To Avoid
WITH THIS REPORT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why you need to be concerned about potential online marketing mistakes
- Common mistakes that small businesses make when it comes to online marketing
- How these mistakes could prevent you from getting new leads, sales and customers
- How to avoid these mistakes in order to establish a strong, positive online image
BONUS #2 - 20 Ways To Build Customer Loyalty & Retention
WITH THIS REPORT WE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO GET LOYAL CUSTOMERS:
A loyal customer can be further described as:
- Someone who makes regular purchases from you
- Someone who purchases multiple products and services from you
- Someone who refers others to your company
- Someone who ignores the competition