PACE ACTION CENTRAL
FALL NOETIC MATH CONTEST RESULTS
Official Results Released!
Recently, our PACE students from each elementary school in our district competed in the Noetic Learning Math Contest. Noetic Learning Math Contest is a national mathematics contest for elementary and middle school students. The goal of the competition is to encourage students' interest in math, to develop their problem solving skills, and to inspire them to excel in math. More than 21,000 students representing 602 schools across the country took part in this fall’s contest.
The following students are our team winners.
- 3rd Grade KASD MATHMAGICIANS: Tyler Schmidt
- 4th Grade KASD PACERMAKERS: Lucas Puls & Alex Vander Loop
Please check out the website link below to see all of our students' results.
Awards and Recognitions:
- TEAM ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS (the top 10% of teams): Teams that are qualified for a Team Achievement Award will receive Team Achievement plaques .
- TEAM WINNERS (The top scorers of each team): Students who qualified will receive Team Winner medals and certificates.
- NATIONAL HONOR ROLL (the top 10% of students): Students who qualified for the National Honor Roll will receive National Honor Roll medals.
- HONORABLE MENTION (the top 50% of students): Students who qualified for National Honorable Mention will receive certificates.
* Medals and certificates will be distributed at your child's PACE class as soon as they arrive.
Congratulations to all the winners! The contest results demonstrate our students’ great problem solving skills and math talents. They also show that our students can rise to the occasion and can meet the challenge.
Thank you supporting your children in this exciting opportunity. Their enthusiasm and passion for mathematics made this contest a great success, and I am looking forward to the gains the students make in our Spring contest !