LGTH's Monthly Newsletter
A couple of life lessons from Dr. Seuss to start off spring!
"It's not about what it is, it's about what it can become."-The Lorax
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."-I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
Jennifer, Melissa, and Erin
"Shout out to Ms Bianey! For always having my back and keeping me on track. Our room wouldn't be the same without you :). I couldn't ask for a better co-teacher :)! You're the best!"
"Bryanne and Liisa are an integral part of the Redbud team. They are dedicated to making out infants happy and our parents smiling. Thank you for being awesome :). -Pamela"
"Pamela and Veronica are the heart and soul of Redbud. Bryanne is pretty cool, too. And so is Liisa."
"Mili and Claudia are always keeping Olive spirits up!"
"Roses are red, violets are blue, Jessie is a hard-working trooper. We love Jessie! -XOXO A"
"Huge thanks to Courtney for being so awesome to work with :)."
"Thank you Jessie, for such a fantastic help theses past couple months! Our infants adore you and we consider you a part of the Redbud team! -Pamela"
"Hickory loves Ms. Dorothy! You're the best!"
"Shout-out to all the infant teachers! I give you all so much credit! Thanks for your neverending patience and dedication and doing it all with smiles and open arms :). Love- Amy"
"Shout out to Nicole for cleaning out the fridge and organizing cool outings for the staff and kiddos!"
"Veronica is always finding ways to improve the positive vibe and function/organization in Redbud. The parents and infants love her! So do I! - Pamela"
"Shout out to Abbe and Bethany for their awesome enthusiasm during music classes. You put a smile on my face every time. - Ms. Kim"
"Thanks, Elizabeth and Karley for bringing humor to the classroom every day! Love- Lesley"
"Thanks to Jessie and Lillian for being such amazing subs!"
"Welcome to the LGTH team Karen and Rebecca!"
**Don't forget to recognize your co-workers. The shout-out box is located in the staff lounge.**
News and Reminders
- Kitchen: Please check with Sabrina before taking any dishes or silverware from the kitchen to ensure there are enough for snack and lunch times.
- Photo-Sharing: Photos of your cutie-pies should only be uploaded to any photo-sharing sites (i.e.: Instagram, Shutterfly, etc) on your break or before/after your shift. We love that you're sharing pictures with the parents, but keep in mind that your focus should be on the kiddos when you're in the classroom, not on your phone or tablet. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Core Values: We're developing Core Values for Little Green Tree House and we'd like your input! There will be a basket in the staff lounge next week for you to submit your ideas. Please see the 'Resources' section of the newsletter for more information.
Daylight Savings Time Begins
Sunday, March 8th, 3am
Chicago, IL, United States
Developing Core Values
As Little Green Tree House grows, we want to establish Core Values that will help translate who we are as a company.
What are core values?
- Traits or qualities that represent our priorities and beliefs
- Essentially, who we are and what we stand for
We believe our Core Values should be developed by the team that lives them daily, you! Please take some time to consider what you believe our Core Values are here at Little Green Tree House. There will be a basket in the staff lounge where you can add your contributions, as we build our company's vision together! Please submit any ideas by Friday, March 20th.
Take a moment to watch the video clip below, which explains Core Values in more detail.