April 30, 2021
Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week is Coming!
¡Se acerca la semana de agradecimiento a los maestros y al personal!
BAC/PAC Meeting on 5/4/21
Dear Parents and Guardians,
You are invited to our next BAC / PAC meeting:
An Overview to Social Justice At Boone (By Mr. Donlin, with translation by Mrs. Amafi )
On Tuesday, May 4th 2021
At 11:30 am.
Contact Amalfi Duran at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Reunion de BAC/PAC el 5/4/21
Estimados padres de familia,
Están invitados a nuestra próxima reunión de BAC/PAC :
Un Repaso a La Justicia Social en Boone ( por Mr. Donlin, traducida por Mrs. Amalfi)
El dia Martes 4 de Mayo del 2021
A las 11:30 am
CPS Capital Budget Meetings
Is there someone at Boone who you would like to recognize for their hard work, kindness, or other awesome quality? Please click here on the Boone Community Shout-Out form to take a moment to acknowledge that person. Your message may appear in the next post!
- To Mr Bowen, Ms Rogers, Mr Waytula, Ms Sarris, Dear hardworking teachers, I am so happy to have you guys as my 5th grade teachers. Spending my time with you guys is a very special moment. Thank you all! :) (From Kawsar)
- I give a shout out to Ms.Corea because she's a kind and funny person. She is fun to be around. (From Nayeli)
- To Ms. Plaza-- I would like to thank you for all your hard work you've done for me and my classmates. Also, thank you for helping me when I need help with my homework. For reminding me that when things are hard you just got to keep going and not give up. Thank you for making my day when I'm down. (From Ana)
- To all the 6th grade teachers--I really love my teachers, they work so hard to get everything in order and on time and to make things sound fun and easy!
- To Ms. Natividad Thank you for all the extra effort you make for 206 to help us grow and the challenges you encourage us to face to help us become who we are. (from Sofia)
- To Coach Ehrlich - Thank you for the patience, creativity and love you gave to 206 and thank you for making 6th grade even more of a positive experience. (from Sofia)
- To Ms. Quezada thank you for teaching us all the subjects. my favorite subject you tech me is math because the way you tech really helps me understand. (From Farah)
- April 30 - First Round GoCPS Results Released
- May 3-7 - Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week!
- May 4 - BAC/PAC Meeting, 11:30AM
- May 11 - LSC Meeting, 4:00PM
- May 18 - LSC Meeting, 4:00PM
- May 31 - Memorial Day, NO SCHOOL
Click the button above to be re-directed to a bulletin board with resources shared by community members.
REPEAT REMINDERS BELOW
Parent Portal gives parents the ability to view students' grades in real time. If you are setting up your Parent Portal account for the first time, please visit the First Time Parent Portal Set-Up link. This is a one-time step and not necessary after every school year. Once you receive your email from Aspen to help set up your username and password, you can access Parent Portal at Aspen Parent Portal.
If you already have a Parent Portal account, but are running into technical issues (forgot password, locked out, etc), please email Boone's tech coordinator Patrick Chi (email@example.com) so he can reset your account. Once your account is reset, you should receive an email from Aspen with further instructions. Additional information provided by the district can be found at this link.
Si ya tiene una cuenta en el Portal para padres, pero tiene problemas técnicos (contraseña olvidada, bloqueo, etc.), envíe un correo electrónico al coordinador técnico de Boone, Patrick Chi (firstname.lastname@example.org) para que pueda restablecer su cuenta. Una vez que se restablezca su cuenta, debería recibir un correo electrónico de Aspen con más instrucciones. Se puede encontrar información adicional proporcionada por el distrito en este enlace.
How to Contact Office Staff or Administration
Door 1 is temporarily unavailable. Here are the ways you can contact office and/or administrative staff:
- Leave a message with Security Officer Mr. Valencia outside at Door 2 near the food distribution, 8am-4pm daily Monday-Friday
- Call main office and/or leave a phone message at 773-534-2160, option #0 (voicemail is checked daily)
- Email one of our clerks: Claudia Ortiz - email@example.com (English & Spanish), Shamiram Shahbaz - firstname.lastname@example.org (English, Arabic, Assyrian)
Cómo contactar al Personal o la Administración
- Deje un mensaje con el oficial de seguridad Sr. Valencia afuera en la puerta 2 cerca de la distribución de alimentos, de 8 am a 4 pm todos los días de lunes a viernes.
- Llame a la oficina principal y / o deje un mensaje telefónico al 773-534-2160, opción # 0 (el correo de voz se revisa diariamente)
- Envíe un correo electrónico a uno de nuestros empleados: Claudia Ortiz - email@example.com (inglés y español), Shamiram Shahbaz - firstname.lastname@example.org (inglés, árabe, asirio)
Daniel Boone Elementary School
Boone Vision: Kindness, creativity, and an understanding of diverse perspectives will guide us as we intentionally engage in learning opportunities and take action to bring about positive change in our world.
Boone Mission: We actively seek to learn more about ourselves, others, and the world through the arts and through learning opportunities that respond to our identities and promote positive relationships. We rise up to advocate for ourselves and others so that everyone is valued and empowered.