Doing the Most Good
Join us for our ROOTS Community Action Event
Trees teach us what the critical components of success in life are: ROOTS, INTEGRITY, and GROWTH.
Please join us in assisting our students in closing gaps for those in need.
Great Oak High School in conjunction with The Rock Church, GOSCH Ford, Assistance League of Temecula Valley, Rotary Club of Temecula, GOHS PTSA and several active parents and community members have begun a campaign to assist students in what they need to be successful. Browse our invitation to see more on how we support Economically Disadvantaged students. This group aims to provide students with what they need to have a successful future.
If you're in need, consider applying to our Free or Reduced Meal Program.
IF you are a family in need, please consider signing up for our Free or Reduced Meal Program.
- Foster Youth supports upon request
- Financial Literacy Classes
- Providing prom tuxes for socioeconomically disadvantaged boys
- Purchasing cap & gown packages for socioeconomically disadvantaged students
- Purchasing Senior Activities/Events
- Back to School Backpacks and School Supplies
- Operation School Bell - provides school clothing to students
100% of Donations go directly to Students!
- Family loss/loss of family member
- Foster youth
- Family critical illness
- Food, clothing, and hygiene provisions
- Sporting Equipment
- Students who must support family with child care and/or income
- Incarcerated parents
- Family drug and/or alcohol abuse
- Sudden income loss/job loss
- Divorce/parent abandonment
- Student health crisis
*Resources are provided through a 501c3 account and are not State and or District funded.*
Please make checks out to: GOHS ROOTS
Please mail donations to:
GOHS Attention Roots
32555 Deer Hollow Way
Temecula CA 92592
Thank you for your support!