Barack Obama Male Leadership Academy
WELCOME AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!
2015-2016 Year Book
Click on picture for more information
If a child is sick, they must stay at home for 24 hours before returning to school.
If your child has any medical needs, please bring a document to the Nurse.
Remember, the Nurse can't give your child any medicine.
If your son has gotten any Medical related updates such as Vaccines, or New medical documents, please bring to the Nurse for correct update to students record.
From the Office
The Dallas ISD Parent Portal is a valuable resource available in English and Spanish for parents/guardians to use and become more involved in their children’s education.
Parent Portal provides parents/guardians with three key benefits:
- Secure on-line access to their children's grades, assignments, and attendance
- Email or text alerts of absences and grade average changes
- A two-way communication tool for parents and teachers
Register today for Parent Portal and become a partner in your child’s education.
- Learn about the features and benefits.
- Learn how to register for an account.
- Learn how to access your student’s grades, assignments, and attendance.
If a student is absent, including days or parts of a day resulting from a nurse sending the student home, a note must be submitted to the main office within three days
Contact the main office for more information.
Remember, you are encouraged to accomplish about 20 hours of volunteering over the course of the school year.