About Stampt - Loyalty Cards
Stampt works at businesses all over the US!! Tons of great rewards: free sandwiches, coffee, pizza, yoga, salon treatments, frozen yogurt, donuts, car washes, bagels, candy, and more.
Just tap “Nearby” on Stampt to see the places closest to you, and their great offers.
Sequence is a technology company that is releasing a suite of mobile apps for the small-medium business, to get their product and services to the masses in an affordable yet very effective way. Our first product to market, StamptTM, is revolutionizing customer loyalty programs taking a paper/plastic loyalty reward program and going digital/cloud-based!
- mCommerce is a billion dollar market reaching 28 billion by 2015
- 84% of businesses engaged in M-Commerce see increased revenue
- Mobile computing is a tipping point technology for the information revolution
- In 2011 digital downloads outpaced CD sales for the first time
- Kenya has developed a mobile payment system for remote areas
- Currently 48 million people in the world have cell phones, but NO electricity
- Up to 10% of U.S. service sector jobs could be laid off from 2012-2017 due to mobile efficiencies. However, case studies show 2.6 jobs CREATED for every job lost due to efficiencies.
- 79% of small business are seeking a method to engage customers
Source: USA Today, 6/21/2012, Review: iPads, smartphones in world-changing ‘Mobile Wave’