Week of November 12-16
STEM Family Night
Thank you to all of the families who joined us on Wednesday at our STEM Family Night! If you attended the event and participated in the many fun Science, Technology, Engineering and Math activities, would you please click the link below and complete the very brief survey with your thoughts about the event?
Student Council Food Collection
Student Council is collecting food for the Delaware Township Food Pantry for the months of November and December. More people are in need and the donations are down, which is NOT a good combination. The food pantry is in need of the following items:
Soup - Canned Fruit - Spaghetti Sauce - Dried Beans -
Peanut Butter - Baking Mixes
Paper Products - Personal Hygiene Items - Crackers -
Cereal - Beef Stew -
Rice - Jelly - Juice Household Cleaners -
Any food item that is non-perishable
Please place your donations in the black boxes throughout the building.
Thank you for your help!
IMPORTANT DISMISSAL NOTES
Please utilize School Dismissal Manager to manage your child's dismissal transportation arrangements. Changes must be made to your child's School Dismissal Manager (SDM) by 2:00 p.m. each day
Kindergarten parents - please be at your child's bus stop by the assigned drop off time in order to receive your child. Kindergarten students must have an adult to receive them at the bus stop every day.
When sending lunch money in with your student, please remember to include the Student ID number and name.
We do have a NEW PROCEDURE for parents to sign up to have lunch with their child using SignUp Genius. There is no need to call into the office to reserve your spot
- You MUST have a current background check on file in order to eat lunch with your child.
- Parents may NOT use their student's account when purchasing a parent lunch. Parent lunch is $3.36
- Parents may purchase a lunch from school or bring a lunch from home. Please do NOT bring restaurant food in for lunch.
Click the link below:
- Select the date and correct grade level
- Click "Submit and Sign up"
- Enter your name and in the comments section please type your lunch choice
- Then click "Sign Up Now"
When sending lunch money in with your student, please remember to include the Student ID number on all checks and envelopes.
From the Clinic
If you are looking to for a way to help out the NBE clinic, please consider donating these items:
* New packages of plain cellulose sponges (without scouring pads/scratch pads on one side). I cut up sponges, wet them, and using fresh baggies daily, keep the clinic stocked with “ice packs!”
* I am also in need of BOYS UNDERWEAR! If you wish to donate new or used, clean, unstained underwear, please feel free to send them in to the clinic.
Media Center News
The PTO would love your help in the Media Center. A volunteer is needed each morning from 9-10 and another sometime in the afternoon. Volunteers check in books and shelve them.
Check out this signup for available slots!
Returning and new volunteers welcome. SafeVisitor badge required.
- Important note: Kroger has updated our New Britton PTO Community Rewards number. Please update your card as soon as possible. Our new number is: EU507
Facebook: New Britton Elementary PTO
Facebook: New Britton Elementary Parents & Teachers
Next PTO meeting is Monday 12/10 at 7:00 p.m.
New Britton Elementary
8660 E. 131st Street
Fishers, IN 46038
Phone: (317) 594-4130
Fax: (317) 594-4139
Website: New Britton Elementary