- Teamed with the UN in 2015 to create a plan to end poverty
- The plan has 17 checkpoints that must be made by 2030
- He has donated a total of 1.5 million dollars to those suffering from poverty, war, HIV/AIDS, environmental disasters, and those who lack education
- Verbally endorses charities and foundations
- Helps create events to make the public aware of problems in other countries
Who He Supports
He donates and works for over 20 different charities and organizations including:
- 21st Century Leaders
- Keep A Child Alive
- Red Cross
- War Child
- Small Steps Project
Where Have They Performed For Charity?
- Global Citizen Festival
- 12 12 12 Concert
- Band Aid 20
- Teenage Cancer Trust
- Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief
How Much Does He Donate?
Chris Martin gives ten percent of his income to charities.