Mastery Connect Agenda
Let's get "connected"!
Please sign in to get your in-service hours!
Learn how to create a tracker & add a class from SIS
Learn how to add an assessment & then, add to your tracker(s)
Learn how to pull reports and analytic s
Learn how to create a curriculum map & resource pins/board
Mastery Tracker Tab
Let's take a look at what you will do in this tab:
- how to add a tracker with your classes from SIS (iNOW)
- set up mastery levels (There are only 3 levels, but as you set them up, they should be common to your Academic Team. **See next section-Scoring)
- how to pull reports (we will come back to this after the next section)
Common Assessment Tab
Let's look at how to add an assessment.
- Assessment Source (needs to be a pdf or Word doc; **ExamView tests)
- Scoring (this is where Proficiency levels are set; determined by Academic Team)
- Add an assessment to a tracker
Curriculum Maps (under Mastery Tracker Tab)
- How to create (this should be done as an Academic Team)
- Creating a Benchmark & linking to a Curriculum Map
Similar to Pinterest boards
- What is a pin?
- How to make a pin & attach to a curriculum map