Going to Fun
going to for plans and predictions with present evidence
The vault that houses the diamond is situated two floors below the school building. It is protected by multiple security mechanisms, including a lock with 100 million possible combinations, infrared heat detectors, a seismic sensor, and a magnetic field.
Ultimate Survivor Man vs. Wild
3 day Prime Minister
predictions with present evidence
Identify the four major lines.
- (1) The heart line.
- (2) The head line.
- (3) The life line.
- (4) The fate line
Interpret the heart line
- Begins below the index finger - content with love life
- Begins below the middle finger - selfish when it comes to love
- Begins in the middle - falls in love easily.
- Straight and short - less interest in romance
- Touches life line - heart broken easily
- Long and curvy - freely expresses emotions and feelings
- Straight and parallel to the head line - good handle on emotions
- Wavy - many relationships and lovers, absence of serious relationships
- Circle on the line - sadness or depression
- Broken line - emotional trauma
- Smaller lines crossing through heart line - emotional trauma.
Examine the head line
- Runs close to thumb - often tired
- Curvy - plenty of energy
- Long, deep - vitality.
- Short and shallow - manipulated by others
- Swoops around in a semicircle - strength and enthusiasm
- Straight and close to the edge of the palm - cautious when it comes to relationships
- Multiple life lines - extra vitality
- Circle in line indicates - hospitalized or injured
- Break - sudden change in lifestyle.
Study the fate line
- Deep line - strongly controlled by fate
- Breaks and changes of direction - prone to many changes in life from external forces
- Starts joined to life line - self-made individual; develops aspirations early on
- Joins with the life line somewhere in the middle - signifies a point at which one's interests must be surrendered to those of others
- Starts at base of thumb and crosses life line - support offered by family and friends.