some tip to help you understand what cyber bulling is
here are some tips
1. Tell my parents right away if I come across any information that makes me feel uncomfortable
2. Never agree to get together with someone I “meet” online without first checking with my parents
3. Not give out my passwords to anyone
4. Never send a person my picture or anything else without first checking with my paI will talk with my parents so that we can set up rules for going online and using a mobile phones
5. Be a good online citizen and not do anything that hurts other people or is against the law.
here are some fact
1.There are three described forms of bullying: physical, verbal, and social. Male bullying more commonly consists of verbal and physical abuse, whereas female bullying more commonly involves more verbal abuse and social bullying by spreading of rumors.
2.Roughly 80% of students who experienced bullying in 2007 reported it occurring inside the school grounds.
3.A study published by the National School Board Administration reports that only 33.1% of the middle and high school students surveyed agree or strongly agrees that teachers can stop bullying. This means that 2/3 of these students are not confident that they can get help from their teachers.
4.In 2005 roughly one out of ten Internet users ages 10-17 had been a victim of cyberbullying and “on-line harassment”. Fifty percent of victims who were bullied off-line and on-line by the same people reported being very distressed by the incidents