Works Cited Tips
STUDENT SURVEY REQUIRED!
When it comes to your Works Cited........
Know ahead of time that I will not approve any
- wikipedia for a source.
There is a lot of false information posted on mental health. When in doubt, stick with .org and .edu sites.
If you use a .com site make sure it's a newspaper, journal or magazine site (ie www.nytimes.com; www.psychologytoday.com). If the article does not have an author(s) or an organization behind it, that's a red flag.
TO DO everyone!!!
- 5/02 Open the Project
- 5/05 Essential Questions are due
- 5/10 Outline & Works Cited Due - ESSAY GRADE!
- 5/13 PowerPoint Presentation Due in both assignment & Discussion Forum
- 5/17 Discussion Comments Due & Last day to submit Presentation for Late Grade
- 5/18 Last day to submit discussion comments for late grade.
These items will open on Monday May 2
Use the image as a hyperlink to the TutorTalk article, Test Relaxation Techniques, which is found here: http://ncvpspeertutor.blogspot.com/2016/04/test-relaxation-techniques.html
We are continuing to recruit through the end of spring semester. The recruitment process is very simple.