President Wilson’s 14 Points
Freedom of the seas.
- His second point was defiantly a success
- Absolute freedom of navigation upon the seas
- Freedom during peace or war
- Civilians are able to travel without be scared
The removal of tariffs and other economic barriers between nations.
- Wilsons third point was a success
- All economic barriers should be removed
- Free trade should be allowed among peaceful countries.
German evacuation of Russian territory.
- Wilsons sixth point was unsuccessful
- Must be given a chance to prove good behavior and good will as a free nation.
- Called for Russia's independent development and international withdrawal from occupied Russian territory
Formation of the League of Nations to maintain
Wilsons 14th point was very unsuccessful
Dictators and rulers, and citizens are tied down without much freedom