Alternative Energy Sources
More of alternative equals less of conservative
"energy generated in ways that do not deplete natural resources or harm the environment, especially by avoiding the use of fossil fuels and nuclear power."
Examples of Alternative Energy
The basics are wind, solar, water, and biomass or plants as energy.
Examples in Real Life
There are a lot of examples for different alternative energies like biodiesel cars, and trucks. For solar energy, any object can be solar powered.
Alternative energy can give the same amount of energy as other energy sources, but it is unlimited in value, or renewable energy sources.
Examples in Real Life
Alternative Energy Predictions: Next 50 Years
- Solar Power will be the most dominate type of renewable energy, even though it will only make up about 40% of the used energy on Earth
- Scientists will discover how to use extraneous waste to create precious biofuels, and they can use things like human and animal waste
- The Amazon Rainforest, which is the haven for renewable energy, may entirely disappear of all trees and plants
More on Alternative Energy
- It will last forever because it is renewable and unlimited
- Produces little to no waste in the environment during production
- Does not require a lot of hands to man the facilities
- The fuel significantly decreases the cost of production
- Alternative energy does not give out as much energy then fossil fuels, which either require a method for more energy production, or build more facilities
- Renewable energy depends a lot on the weather. For example, if there is no wind one day, and a city was powered by wind turbines, the city would be getting very little energy
- The renewable technology is a lot more expensive, than current fossil fuel technology and facilities
"Alternative Energy - ProCon.org." ProConorg Headlines. ProConorg Headlines. Web. 18 Mar. 2015.
"Alternative Energy." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation. Web. 18 Mar. 2015.
"Save The World." Free Online Energy Games Using Alternative Energy Sources For Kids. Web. 18 Mar. 2015.
"Alternative Energy." - Wind, Solar, Hydro and Other Alt Energy Sources for Home Power. Web. 18 Mar. 2015.
"The Advantages and Disadvantages of Renewable Energy." Renewable Energy:. Web. 18 Mar. 2015.
MLA formatting by BibMe.org.