R . A . M
- R.A.M stands for Random Access memory.
- A random-access device allows stored data to be accessed in very nearly the same amount of time for any storage location.
- So data can be accessed quickly in any random order.
- A motherboard (sometimes known as the mainboard, system board, planar board or logic board) is a printed circuit board
- A motherboard provides a way for hardware in a computer to communicate with each other.
Other Computer Components
A monitor or a display (also called screen or visual display unit) is an electronic visual display for computers.
In computing, a device driver or software driver is a computer program that operates or controls a particular type of device that is attached to a computer.