Emerging Leaders Program (ELP)
Meet New Friends and Gain New Skills!
What is the Emerging Leaders Program (ELP)
The Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) offers many workshops ideal for gaining new skills, which are applicable to any organization or personal enrichment. Topics may include: goal setting, time management, conflict resolution, brainstorming techniques, stress management and many more. The programs are designed to introduce current and emerging leaders to leadership development.
- Creating your Personal Mission Statement -- Friday, February 5, 2016
- StrengthsQuest Assessment -- Friday, February 19, 2016
- Creating Balance -- Friday, March 4, 2016
- Positive Impact on Our Community as You Create your Involvement Portfolio - Friday, March 11, 2016
- The ELP is free and open to all undergraduate students at Ohio State Lima and Rhodes State.
- There are a total of four ELP workshops during the spring semester, ELP participants are expected to attend all four workshops.
- A light snacks will be provided at the workshops.
- A certificate of participation will be provided at the final and fouth session.