Titus wakes up in the hospital after he got hacked by the Coalition of Pity. He is lost and confused because his Feed doesn't work. Later he founds out that none of the people who got hacked have access to the feed. Titus tries to get closer to Violet by he understand how hard is it to talk, Violet has panic attack in fear to be a normal person. Titus has a little soliloquy where find out more information about feed and how it functions and Titus opinion about it. In those pages we meet Titus father who is a business man, and obsessed with feed. Teenagers started to play bored games in order to waste time. Titus and Violet have a moment in a special place where their first kiss.
How much of who we are is determined by what we are fed or we feed to ourselves? Does it matter if we are plugged into the feed of a corporation? Does technology and constant easy access to information change who we are? And does it matter?
- - Life of our parents and how did it changed
- "Before that, they had to use their hands and their eyes. Computers were all outside the body. They carried them around outside of them of them, in their hands, like if you carried your lungs in a briefcase and opened it to breath" (Anderson 48).
- "That's one of the great things about the feed- that you can be super smart without even working. Everyone is super smart now" (Anderson 48)
- Jung childhood unconscious influence
- "She's like, whoa, she's like so stressed out. This is..Dude," he said. "Dude, this is some way bad shit"(Anderson 55).
Lucy Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Scarlett Johansson Movie HD