4th Grade News
Mrs. Crain's Class: February 1 - 5, 2016
Snow Make-Up Days!
- Monday, February 29: School day (previously a teacher workday)
- Thursday, June 9: School Day (previously a teacher workday)
We have three more make-up days built into the calendar: Friday, June 10, Monday, June 13, Tuesday, June 14. NO MAKE-UP DAYS DURING SPRING BREAK!
- Thursday, Feb. 4: Jump Rope for Heart assembly @ 1:30
- Thursday, Feb. 4: Report cards come home **Note the date change!**
- Friday, Feb. 5: Awards assembly @ 11:30
- Friday, Feb. 5: Panthers' Celebration flag football game @ 1:30
- Saturday, Feb. 6: Saturday Academy begins
- Wednesday, Feb. 17: Early Release
- Thursday, Feb. 18: Class Pictures (group pictures)
- Monday, Feb. 22: Jump Rope for Heart day for our class
Our vocabulary assessment will be held on Thursday. We will be tested on the play that we read in StoryWorks on Friday. Vocabulary words: frank, scheme, extraordinary, agony, cargo, cease, midst, privilege
**Please don't forget to submit $8.00 for StoryWorks so we will continue to have access to this valuable resource!**
**Spelling words and reading response next week!**
Social Studies News
Field Trip Update
If you intend to join us in Raleigh but did not submit the chaperone slip, you may not be able to come with us on the Capitol tour and Legislative building tour. These tours are limited to a certain amount of people at one time. You are more than welcome to join us for lunch, and at the two museums!