FeltUnited Day 2014
Our 2014 theme is PEACE
Every year on the first Saturday of October felters from around the globe show their felt to the world, work on collaborations, travel long distances to meet each other, party, celebrate, exhibit, teach, talk and share. Join me at Clasheen, Ballybrack, Borris, Co. Carlow for a peaceful, fun filled afternoon and participate in any or all of the following............
- set your creative spirit loose and add your personal fibre touch to a collaborative wall hanging. Basic felting supplies will be available but feel free bring any weird and wonderful fibre with you!
- bring a table and set up a sales or swap area for your stash items
- contribute a dish (or bottle!) for a pot luck supper
- exchange ideas and participate in a 'show and tell' session
- demonstrate a new technique or teach a mini workshop