Library User Group
Meeting Resources & Links
April 30, 2015
- Congratulations to NEOMIN School Library Retirees - Jane Snowberger, Lakeview Middle School & Terri Madej, Warren McGuffey PK-8 School
- Congratulations to Terri Fredericka, INFOhio's Executive Director, on being named a School Library Ambassador by the American Association of School Librarians (AASL)
- LIB1's need to set next year's school calendar for all buildings.
- Submit Compulsory Return Dates (2015-2018): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVR6JZD
- May 14, 2015 - Library Inventory Process (AM/PM)
- NEOMIN's new Helpdesk Portal is replacing the old Unicenter Helpdesk
(User guide available in March Flyer handout)
- NEOMIN Annual Customer Service Survey
We are looking for a school librarian to represent NEOMIN as an INFOhio User Council Representative for the July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2017 school year. You can find information regarding user council here. Please let Autumn know if you are interested in this opportunity!
- Did anyone register to be an INFOhio District/Building ICoach for FY16 (applications were due April 15, 2015)?
- What are your thoughts on continuing the same meeting format (guest presenters) for next school year?
The purpose of the library user group is to form collaborative relationships and share expertise relative to library and information services among Trumbull and Ashtabula County library/media professionals.
Flyer created by:
Coordinator of Library Application Software
Northeast Ohio Management Information Network
Please contact me with questions, corrections, or additions.