Mrs. Shepard's Music
Kindergarten, First Grade, and Third Grade
May 14-31, 2018
Dear Monroe Families,
For this summer’s contest, Quaver is challenging students to get creative with a song they may already know in a new, exciting style! Here’s what you need to know: Students are invited to rewrite the lyrics to the classic folk song, “The More We Get Together.” A worksheet is provided to help guide the process. The winner of the summer challenge contest wins a school visit from Quaver!
Quavermusic.com Summer Contest
Once you’ve selected a song and written in your new lyrics, the real fun begins!
- Record a video of you performing your version of “The More We Get Together” using one of the backing tracks provided at quavermusic.com/summer2018
- *Post your video to social media using the hashtag#TheMoreWeSingTogether and tag @QuaverMusic:
- Facebook: Facebook.com/QuaverMusic
- Twitter and Instagram: @QuaverMusic
- You may also submit your videos via email to Promotions@QuaverMusic.com*
- Submit your videos by Labor Day, September 3rd for a chance to win! The most creative video will win a school visit from Quaver himself!