Sunday, May 28th > Tuesday, May 30th > and then summer!
"Summer was supposed to be about freedom and youth and no school and possibilities and adventure and exploration. Summer was a book of hope. That's why I loved and hated summers. Because they made me want to believe. - Benjamin Alire Saenz
We are almost there!
Monday night, May 29th, at 7:00 PM is our Class of 2023 Graduation. What a wonderful event it will be. It will be the culmination of a 12 year journey that many of y'all are still on. Keep the faith. Keep believing, your time will come. But first, these last 2 final exams!
- Tuesday, May 30th - 2nd and 7th (Early Release Day @2:20 PM) | No backpacks, large purses, duffle bags or tote bags allowed!
Make sure you are closing out your 2022-23 accounts, pay your owed fees, return the library books, complete any last remaining assignments, and study for those last two final exams.
Summer school this year will be held at MacArthur HS. Course offerings and specific details for the program can be found at https://www.neisd.net/Page/897.
Attached to the newsletter you will find the details for all the summer camps being offered here at MacArthur. Take a look.
It has been an absolute pleasure to spend the last 10 months with you all, rest up, recharge, I'll see you all in August, ready to do it all over again!
"The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself" - Douglas MacArthur
Mr. Hernandez, Principal
(210) 356 - 7600
Facebook: Principal Hernandez
Passion | Purpose | Progress
--- --- ---
From the Data Processor
Have you moved? Are you moving over the summer? Please let Ms. Linne know. She will need some information to change the address in the system. You can reach her at 210-356-7623 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Week AHEAD!
28 | Sunday
The MacArthur PTSA presents, "The 4th Annual Senior Parade"!
29 | Monday
- Memorial Day | No School
- Graduation | Alamodome | 7:00 PM | Doors open at 6:00 PM
North East ISD - Graduation Ceremonies
If you are unable to make the ceremony but want to watch, you can sign in to YouTube and watch, link follows:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW8PWGKLmN5ALgsmJARoO6w
30 | Tuesday
Early Release - 2:20 PM | Seniors Not On Campus
- Final Exam | Underclassmen | Periods 2nd & 7th
🐮 School-Based Services
🤘🏽 The Library
- The Legend of Sora Summer Reading Promotion: Are you ready for a great journey to enrich your summer reading experience? Play The Legend of Sora, our summer reading game! Make your way through the land, meeting characters from a diverse collection of genres. Help each character by completing their requested Sora digital reading challenge and earn treasure along the way. Journey to the King and Queen with all of your collected treasure and place it into the treasure chest by the end of the summer to be entered into a prize drawing! We have Legend of Sora game tracker sheets available in the library.
- Final Due Date for Library Books: The final due date for library books was Tuesday, May 16th. Please return all checked out items before the end of the school year. Students still have access to their Sora accounts to access ebooks and audiobooks, including during summer months.
--- --- ---
Counseling Office (L to R)
Mrs. Ybarra | 10th - 12th Grade Magnet Programs | (210) 356 - 7639 | email@example.com
Ms. Esparza | Mental Wellness Counselor | (210) 356 - 7634 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Robledo - Madera | College, Career, Military | (210) 356-7607 | email@example.com
Mrs. Allen | 10th - 12th Grade Mos - Z | (210) 356 - 7671 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Ethridge | ALL 9th Grade | (210) 356 - 7632 | email@example.com
Ms. Jaramillo | SCE Student and Family Liaison | (210) 356 - 7709 | firstname.lastname@example.org
*Mrs. Reyes | 10th - 12th Grade A - Go | (210) 356 - 7635 | email@example.com
*Note - Mrs. Reyes has retired.
Administrators (L to R)
Mr. Villanueva | AP - ALL 9th Grade | (210) 356 - 7631 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Johnson | AP 10th - 12th Grade A - L | (210) 356 - 7526 | email@example.com
Mrs. Smiley | AP 10th - 12th Grade M - Z | (210) 356 - 7624 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Moczygemba | AP 10th - 12th Grade Magnet | (210) 356 - 7622 | email@example.com
Mr. Clewett | AP Curriculum | (210) 356 - 7628 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Hernandez | Principal | (210) 356 - 7600 | email@example.com