Mitosis and Meiosis
Mitosis vs Meiosis
Compare and Contast
Both deal with genes.
Mitosis is made of to daughter cells.
Meiosis is made of four daughter cells.
Mitosis number division is two and Meiosis is four.
- Chromatin: Acid and Base in eukaryotic cells the dispersed.
- Histone: Simple water protein in the basic amino acid.
- Chromosome: The part of a cell that contains genes that controls how animals and plants grows.
- Homologous:Responses o organism that are the same species.
- Sister Chromatid: Form by replication of one chromosome during the cell cycle.
- Centromere: The point or region on a chromosome that attack during mitosis and meiosis.
- Diploid: Having basic chromosome number double.
- Haploid: Having the gametic number of chromosome or half the number of characteristic of somatic cells.
Mitosis and Meiosis Quiz
- True/False: 1.The cell that go through Meiosis is somatic cell.
- 2. Mitosis is the purpose to create two cells.
- Multiple Choice: 1. Mitosis is a_____. A- Diving cell B-parent cell C- Both D- None.
- 2. Meiosis is to produce. A- The cell's body B- To produce by two.
- Short Answer: 1. What is the term for Mitosis.
- 2. What is the term for meiosis.
Multiple Choice: 1.C 2. A
Short Answers: 1.Mitosis look like the cell cycle. 2. Meiosis is the presentation of a thing with a greater effect.