13-Week GED Prep Course
Through a partnership with Bell Gardens Chamber of Commerce
10 Scholarships Available for the Best GED Prep Course in Town
- Critical Thinking
- Test Prep Strategies
- Math Instruction (Basic Math to Algebra/Geometry)
- Language Arts/Essay Writing
Dont miss this unique chance to study and pass the GED by May 31st!
Meets Twice A Week (2.5 hours each day)
- Classes will be on Tuesday and Thursday (Evenings- Time TBD)
- Must have perfect attendance
- Scholarship requires a Letter of Recommendation from a former teacher, an employer or community member
- High school transcripts
- Short essay describing why you should be chosen
Instructors for this course are:
Best course for working adults who have been out of school
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Latinoren or Bell Gardens Chamber will consider applicants with an interview if a letter is not possible.
Q: Do you pay for the GED test?
A: No, this is for the GED prep course only. We will try to fund raise for those who cannot pay for the test.
Q: Can I take this test if Im still in HS?
A: No, this is for adults who are 18 or older.