Shepard Staff Updates
March 1, 2019
To Do and Thank You
To Do (New):
1. Take some time for self-care over the next few weeks!
2. If you are changing your schedule (example - eating lunch in the classroom), please let Diane know.
3. TELPAS testing is March 6-7; please try to keep the hallways quiet.
To Do (Rolled over from last week):
1. Make sure to update data in Edugence for any Tier 2 and Tier 3 students.
2. Please sit/stand with your grade level during FMA - it will help with crowd control.
3. Keep making parent contact - it is the time of year when we need to encourage the positive behavior we see each day!
4. Campus and Personal Trade Hours must be completed by April 12th for the April 22nd trade day. Everyone should have 7.5 campus and 7.5 personal trade hours.
1. Thank you, Erin and Julie, for all of your help with TELPAS, you make it FUNTASTIC! Also, thank you to Linda for helping with students in 5th grade during TELPAS testing.
2. Great job, second grade, for your continued flexibility with our students.
3. Thank you to our fabulous kinder teachers and parents who braved the freezing cold for our OLC field trip.
4. Awesome work, Sherre, presenting the PDH on Wednesday!
5. Thank you to everyone who is continuing to teach and re-teach procedures to our students!
Week of March 4:
March 4: Data dig (D); Kate out at 2:30 (Jack is getting his cast off)
March 5: History Fair projects due; Kate out at 2:30 (District Meeting)
March 6: Kristin and Kate out AM for ILead meeting; 3rd grade Reading TELPAS testing; History Fair
March 7: Open House (5:30-7:00); 2nd, 4th, 5th Reading TELPAS testing
Week of March 11: