Tech Tip Tuesday for September 1, 2015
Next week I will be out of town from Wednesday, September 9th through Saturday, September 12th with my oldest child as I get her all settled in for her first year of college. I will be checking my email periodically.
Tuesday - Deer Valley Elementary
Wednesday - Bluff Park Elementary (Out of town on 9/9)
Thursday - Greystone Elementary (Out of town on 9/10)
Link to Help Form: http://goo.gl/forms/FSrkrKVktU
Link to Frequently Asked Questios: http://bit.ly/1Lit5k3 (Content added daily!)
1. Click the gear icon in the top-right hand corner of your Gmail window and select Settings from the dropdown menu.
2. Select General from the row of tabs.
3. Scroll down to where you see Undo Send and click Enable.
4. Click on Save Changes at the bottom.
This week I am excited to be in classrooms working with students on:
- Digital Citizenship Lessons
- Technology Playground Centers
- Code Lessons
- Google Drive lessons with the Do's and Don'ts of creating a Google Slide Presentation
- Read a Digital Book with a writing extension activity using Google Docs
I would love to come to your room and teach a lesson. I am available to read a digital book, teach a digital citizenship lesson, share in a learning center, help your class with Google docs, sheets, or slides, or anything you would like for me to do. Please email me or fill out the help form to schedule a day and time.