Staff Update: January 23rd, 2015
Nuevas Fronteras and Crestview Elementary Schools
Smiles, Thoughts and Thanks...
- Kudos to the CES and NFSI Sunshine Committees for putting together a great staff holiday celebration at Las Margaritas!
- Muchísimas gracias to the amazing NFSI Parent Panel who answered questions and shared stories at the NFSI Kindergarten Info night!
- Well done, Marco Martinez, Megan Kochmann, Laura O'Gorman-Trelles and the NFSI 3rd graders! The all-school morning meeting last week was wonderful! Impressive Kendama skills!
- Congratulations to Wesley Lee, Crestview Kindergartener, for winning the Crestview T-Shirt contest, sponsored by the Crestview PTSA!
- High-fives to a Colleen Klos and Leah Wieseler for being an awesome part the NFSI PTSO meeting this week!
- Huge thanks to Lisa Day, Maria Moreno and Colleen Klos, as well as our parent volunteers from the NFSI PTSO for hosting the Nuevas Kindergarten tours on Thursday.
- Thank you to Brian Boothe for supporting the Crestview Leadership Team this week!
- Way to go Crestview Kindergarten, Laurie Schmillen, Karla Reetz, Yolanda Groess, Missy Twigg, and Amanda Jensen. The CES K students have made huge growth in literacy!
Happy Birthday to Shannon Stepan (1/30)!
NFSI Cultural Rotations
It's Cultural Rotations organizing time!
Please begin thinking of what country you would like to present.
We will be opening up the doors to all Spanish Speaking countries this year to allow you to focus on your favorite country or country of expertise.
Do not be afraid to choose one that another teacher is presenting, we may have doubles of some countries.
More exciting information coming soon.
Thanks for sending Laura Trelles your country name by Feb 2nd.
Saludos from your NFSI Cultural committee
Summer Campus- PLEASE READ!
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?
Next Week at a Glance:
Want to add something to this staff update?
The staff update will typically come out via email on Thursday or Friday each week. If you have an item that you would like to include in this bulletin, please email it to Tina by Wednesday noon, and we’ll do our best to add it to the bulletin. Let’s work together to use this bulletin as our primary method for making all-school announcements, and hopefully by distributing information in one central way, we can all keep well-informed!