Work on EOC Project Part 2 & 3!
Today's Important Info:
Today continue to work on part 2 and 3 of your EOC Project! Please read below on info on your EOC Project part 1-3.
EOC Project Part 1: Final LinguaFolio Info:
Make sure you have all the requirements for your Final LinguaFolio:
- Biography Doc
- Passport Doc
- Dossier Doc
- Novice Low Checklist
- Novice Mid Checklist
EOC Project Part 2 & 3: "About Me" & "Brochure" Info:
- DUE TOMORROW
- About Me: Make sure you have every line and all that is required. Plus, WORKING audio.
(USING Lesson 1-13 vocabulary & grammar)
- Brochure: Make sure you have all the required information.
- SUBMIT BOTH Part 2 & 3 at the same time. So upload both things under the same submission, and submit (like you do for all the documents for the Final LinguaFolio.)
Go through your grades:Make sure you are working on your missing work and submitting them ASAP from lessons 8-13! TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
Here's the link to the Calendar for this class again:
EOC PROJECT PART 1 WAS DUE YESTERDAY!
YESTERDAY your EOC PROJECT PART 1: FINAL LINGUAFOLIO WAS DUE!!! If you did not submit your Part 1-Final LinguaFolio, please be sure to submit it ASAP!
Make sure you have the requirements for this project-Final LinguaFolio:
Step 1: Complete the Biography
- Go through each page of the Biography. Fill out each page that applies to you. With the exception of perhaps Pages 5 (Hosting an Exchange Student), 8 (Pen Pals), 10 (Exchanges and Study Visits), and 15, Language and Intercultural Experiences, you should have something written for all the pages.
Step 2: Complete the Passport
- Complete the Passport
- The Passport is an overview of your experiences and ability with different languages. It records formal qualifications and diplomas, as well as self-assessments, and can be updated frequently. The Passport includes:
- A summary of language learning and intercultural experiences or language courses, including formal instruction, summer study, academies, camps, travel and/or study abroad, etc.
- A self-assessment grid and global scale.
- Complete the Passport
Step 3: Complete your Checklists (do the two that apply to you)
- Complete the Novice-Low checklist.
- Complete the Novice-Intermediate checklist.
Step 4: Complete the Dossier Cover Page and Table of Contents
What is the Dossier? It is a collection of samples of work and certificates chosen by you to document and illustrate your language skills, experiences, and achievements. It can be used to demonstrate your language abilities to others. When you take your Dossier with you to other schools or a job, you should include your Final Project plus your biography, checklist, and passport for your records. You should also keep these for your records.
- Complete the Dossier Cover Page and Table of Contents.
Step 5: What to submit
IMPORTANT DUE DATES FOR THIS WEEK!!
THIS WEEK DUE:
- Dec 16th=Your EOC Project Part 1 is DUE
- Dec 18th=Your EOC Project Part 2 & 3 is DUE
Message from NCVPS. ^o^
NCVPS is seeking your feedback as we continue to review and revise our processes and services. Please take a moment to complete the survey form below. Your feedback is very important!
You are being asked to participate in this survey because, as a student, you are in a unique position to provide feedback on what you learned from the experience, supply information about our program, and offer suggestions for improvement.
This online survey will take about ten-fifteen minutes to fill out and asks you to rate your experience in your most recent NCVPS course.
Please complete the survey no later than Wednesday, January 7, 2015.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE TAKING MORE THAN ONE COURSE, PLEASE SUBMIT A SURVEY FOR EACH COURSE.
Please provide feedback specific to the course in which you are responding.
Link to the survey:
Click this link to find troubleshoots for coaching, learn different ways to attend. Learn how to attend using a phone! ^o^ If you're having trouble >.< with attending coaching, here are some info to help you. ^.^