First Grade News
3/14 - 3/18
3/15 - Kindergarten Parent Information Night - 6 - 7 p.m.
3/16 - Dress Like a SuperHero Day
3/16 - Drama Kids
3/18 - Kindergarten Roundup
3/18 - PTA Fun Run
Spelling List - Test on Friday
Optional Challenge Words
- I can use vocabulary words to retell a biography.
- I can blend and make words with r controlled vowels.
- I can explain the story structure and retell a story.
- I can identify cause and effect.
- I can make connections by reading across texts and compare different genres.
I can distinguish between past, present, and future.
I can identify a primary source.
- I can identify the value of a penny and a nickel.
- I understand that the size of a coin does not indicate its value.
- I can identify the value of a dime.
- I can identify the value of a quarter.
- I can count money by starting with the coin with the greatest value.
- I can solve a problem by making a reasonable first try and then solve to check my work.
- I can observe and record changes in the appearance of the Moon.
- I can communicate my knowledge of observing objects in the sky.