May 9, 2016
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Thank you to our Staff Appreciation Committee and all of the families that contributed for the delicious lunch last Tuesday and all of the nice treats last week for Teacher Appreciation week.
No Graduation & Spring Fling this year
Green Oaks Summer Camp
GOAL Summer-Get Registered Today
Mark Your Calendars!
- GOAL Dessert Theatre Performance is Friday, May 20 at 6:30 pm.
- Last Day of School is Friday, May 27.
- Green Oaks will be closed the weeks of June 6 and July 4. GOAL will not operate these weeks.
- Green Oaks Summer Camp Week 1: June 20-24
- Green Oaks Summer Week 2: July 25-29
- Tentatively, our first day back to school for both GOS and GOAL is August 22.
"Our Special Heroes Golf Classic"
"Our Special Heroes Golf Classic". In addition to supporting ongoing programs for
DSPNT, proceeds from this year’s tournament will help support the fifth annual DSPNT “iCan Bike” camp.
The tournament is scheduled for June 6, 2016 at Texas Star Golf Course in Euless.
Registration will begin at 7:00 AM.
To sponsor or play, call the DSPNT at 817-390-2970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Our Prayers…
- Prayers for Ariel Galindo's grandma and Tobey Elliott, Haley's dad, for health concerns.
- Ongoing prayers for Nic Patterson and Adrian Martinez as they continue to fight leukemia.
- Praises we have both Nic and Adrian back part time.
We’d like to include your prayer concerns, too. Please call the office or submit them by email to email@example.com.
Green Oaks has a continual need for items (listed below). Green Oaks also continues to collect Box Tops, Labels for Education, and Coke Rewards. Please send these to school in a Ziploc bag.
White and color copy paper
Plastic forks, spoons, & knives
30 or 33 Gallon Trash Bags
White and color cardstock
These items are always needed and appreciated!