The Promise Act
- Please join us on May 13 at 7 pm at City Hall as we ask the School Committee to back our student by backing Fund our Future!
- Our very own Deb Leone will be giving a presentation on Fund our Future and why it is important for our students!
- As always the more support we have from teachers the better our odds are and of course please WEAR RED FOR ED!!
Fund our Future
- Fund our Future will be holding a Rally on Thursday, May 16th 5-7pm at the Massachusetts State House in Boston.
- This rally is in support of students and educators in our public schools and colleges.
- Busing will be available (If enough individual sign up they may even have a bus from Gardner!)
- To sign up please visit: http://actionnetwork.org/forms/may-16
- For more information and updates on Fund our Future please go to: https://fundourfuturema.org/take-action/ or speak to a building rep!
GEA E-Board Nominations
- Member Chair
- Building Reps:
*Gardner Middle School - 2 spots opened
*GALT - 1 spot opened
*Elm Street - 2 spots opened
*Waterford - 1 spot opened
Please have all nomination sent to email@example.com by May 17th at 5 pm!
Voting will take place electronically May 20th - 24th
The End is NEAR!
I think I can...I think I can...
We are almost to the end of the year...keep your head up and keep on smiling WE GOT THIS!!!
Here is a fun BINGO game to get you through the last 30 something days! :)