Converse's Team Update, Feb. 5th
We are one team, with one mission, to be our best together!
Celebrations and "family/team" updates!!!!
- No birthdays this week.
Items in bold print and underlined are new to announcements.
- NEW - SWIM 2/4-2/18 Middlesworth
- NEW - Midterm grades need posted by Feb. 9th at 3:30. Thanks.
- Midterms will be posted to parents on February 10th and Valentine Parties will be February 12th. Please let Katie know the time of your party.
- Teachers due to our un-invited little "critters" please keep all food in your classrooms in a container with a lid and get all Blessings' bags to Jenny before leaving on Friday. Our little "friends" seem to be "feasting" on our goodies and we are wanting to try to limit their "feasting opportunities". Thanks!
- When finishing each recess duty in the gym we need one adult to make sure the items used are returned neatly to their places in the storage room for the others supervising recess and for Miss D's benefit. No students should be going into the storage room unless an adult is there to supervise. Please check out the nice pictures posted in the storage room that a couple of staff members created to help everyone know where things go. Thanks to those who helped out in that way and thanks to everyone for taking the extra minutes to help keep the recess items well organized!
- Swim (1/22-2/3) Davies/Colgan
- Feb. Lounge Clean up Crew: 2nd grade