Some people call me blue but I'm Pure Gold Retriever.
Some that are Pure Gold Retriever are:
- Loyal, Dependable, Prepared, Thorough, Sensible, Faithful, Stable, Caring and Concrete.
Some natural weaknesses that Pure Gold Retriever people have are:
- Indecisive, Over-accommodating, Slow to Initiate, Avoids Conflicts, Tends to Hold Grudges, and Fears Change
1. I define my self
- I am self-sufficient, goal-oriented, and I draw to respected occupations
- I need to be useful, I prepare for the future, I prefer order and cleanliness, and desire structure.
- I like to safeguard tradition, like to he included in groups, make and keep commitments, and I measure worth by completion.
2. In my child hood:
- I wanted to follow the rules in school.
- I understood and respected authority.
- I was the easiest of all types to adapt to the education system.
3. In relationships I am:
- serious and tend to have a traditional in love and marriage.
- enjoyable to others who can work along with me.
- demonstrated admiration through the practical things I do for the ones I love.
3. At work I am:
- stable, responsible, and can maintain organization.
- able to handle detail and to work hard makes me the backbone of many organizations.
- and I believe that work become before play
4. Leadership style:
- I expect respect
- assumes "right" way to do things
5. Symptions of a bad day
- complain and self-pity
- anxiety and worry
- Psychosomatic problems
This is why I'm Pure Gold Retriever.
The fields that I might go in are
- Health Services
- Human Services
After High School Plans
I plan to Finish my A+ to go to Maple Woods and get my Pre-recks.
Get a stable job and have a Driver's License.
Me Myself and I
I am CRAZY and fun. I don't real y care for what goes on with others but if I'm involved I will help with what needs help with. I try to stay out of others business because I am really empathetic.
I'm an Otaku or (in Japan) a young person who is obsessed with computers or particular aspects of popular culture to the detriment of their social skills. I just don't dress the part.