The Wildcat Weekly
- Company is coming! So you know what that means . . . it's time to tidy up. Please update the student work hanging in the halls and be sure to clean-up any clutter that may have accumulated in your classroom.
- Just as we have done in the past, if a parent does not schedule a conference with you, please take a moment to call them on the phone and update them on their child's progress.
- People are listening . . . having so many parent volunteers in our school this week to assist with the Book Fair, has reminded me that EVERYONE needs to be mindful about their conversations. Both parents and students have reported overhearing staff conversations this week.
- ALL teachers are required to complete the special education survey as part of the state monitoring process. If you have not done so already, please complete the survey at: http://apps.leaderservices.com/_teachersurvey/ (Username - 124156603 Password - 42307145)
- Staff pizza lunch @ 12:15 PM (This is the lunch we won from the Superintendent's Challenge during the August Staff Meeting.)
- The building will be CLOSED November 25, 26, and 27. Please do not try to access the building or you will set-off the alarms.
- Learning support and special area teachers are the only teachers that needs to submit their conference schedule to Kathy. Now that we schedule in Skyward, she can access classroom teacher conference schedules.
12/1 Elementary Senior Band Concert
12/4 PTO Winter Wonderland
12/8 Math & Literacy Night
12/9 PTO Meeting @ 7 PM
12/10 Winter Concert
12/11 Report Cards Go Live in Skyward
12/11 Hour of Code
12/11 Staff Holiday Party