Down Syndrome effects more than 1.5 children per hour
- Down syndrome isn't usually fatal or life threatening but in some cases it can be.
- People with Down syndrome have defects as early as when they are born most people. with the syndrome do have it when they are born or at least have signs of it.
- There are more than 400,000 people living with Down syndrome in the USA.
- 1.5 babies are diagnosed with down syndrome every hour
- People with down syndrome have characteristics excessive flexibility, short height, Short hands,feet, or fingers, and upward slanting eyes