BOY Lead Teacher PLC
Welcome back! It's going to be a FANTASTIC year!!!
Couple of things:
1. We are still down one APE
2. We recently lost an LSSP, so we are down an LSSP as well
3. Let me know if you think anything is incorrect
Lead Teacher PLCs
- Will provide hole-punched agendas to put in your binder
- It is an expectation that information provided at PLCs will be shared with your campus sped team
- Please coordinate with your assessment staff (diags, SLPs, LSSPs) when sharing information and invite when necessary (all assessment staff have a copy of our PLC schedule)
- Communicate with your campus admin when meeting with your team (some like to be invited, others just like to be kept in the loop)
ARD Prep and Docs
- BDA ARD Checklist
- ARD Timeline
- Transition 14+
- Transition Next Level
- ARD Notes
- Profile Sheet
With the teachers in your group
3. List 3 reasons why a gen. ed. teacher would want to keep a working folder.
2. List 2 reasons why a special ed. teacher would want to keep a working folder.
1. List 1 way the student would benefit from a working folder.
Using the perspective card that you picked up (A or P) go to the designated area of the room and discuss the importance of the service log using the following sentence stem:
It is important to me as a/n (A-administrator, P-parent) for teachers to document services on the service log because _______________________________.