Nazareth Protestant Community
December 11, 2014
My prayer for you is...
- that you experience rest
- that you enjoy good food
- that you spend time with people you love and who love you back
- that you would be filled with wonder
- that as we celebrate another Christmas, that somehow you would experience this one in a new way
- that you would receive and give gifts that mean something
- that Christ would meet you where you are--in a barn, in a car, in your home, in someone else's home, in a church, in the mall--wherever you find yourself, may Christ be present there
- that you would be safe and well
Christmas blessings to you all, dear friends! See you next semester!
Clairvaux Service Retreat
You are invited to spend your spring break with fellow Naz students along with children and families who have been affected by homelessness. We will take the week to work with Deep Roots and the people they serve as we learn more about poverty and homelessness and the ways in which we can make a true difference. If you are looking for an opportunity to serve and to explore the intersection of spirituality and social justice, then we hope you will consider joining us in March!
"Deep Roots works with children and their families, who are disconnected through homelessness or other similar marginalization: connecting hearts. Our program will challenge children to envision a brighter future, to sustain healthy relationships and to navigate a course towards personal and social responsibility through better life experiences, with mentors, providing healthy life-models for all future relationships."
Contact Nadia Mullin at email@example.com for more information.
Applications are available from Nadia or Ruth on the 1st floor of GAC.
Sponsored by the Center for Spirituality
Naz Christian Fellowship! See you next semester!
NCF has concluded for this semester. Check back here for next semester's schedule after the new year!
Get to Know The Community
Favorite Christmas Carol:
Angels We Have Heard on High (x2)
Little Saint Nick
Carol of the Bells
Hark the Herald Angels Sing (x2)
O Come, O Come Emmanuel