The Eagles' Nest
From The Principal
We wrapped up CTP testing this past week. You all will be receiving the results of the tests in June with your child's final report card.
The Farmer's Market is coming! If you haven't ordered your t-shirt yet, there's still time. The deadline for ordering a shirt is Wednesday, May 12. The link can be found below.
Mrs. Lipp is finally home and recovering from her surgery. Many of you reached out to ask how you could help. Mrs. Lipp asked to get settled this next week and then we're going to touch base to see what she needs. I will let you know what she says.
Finally, I want to wish all the mothers a Happy Mother's Day! I hope your day is special.
Diversity & Inclusion Corner
Shane Burcaw - "Not So Different"
Important Dates & Reminders
May 10 - EcoHero Assembly sponsored by OPT
May 11-May 14 - "Not So Different' Q&A with Shane Burcaw sponsored by the Diversity & Inclusion Committee
May 12 - Evergreen Eats Out @ Heritage Restaurant (lunch and dinner)
May 12 - Virtual Magic Show @ 7:00 p.m., sponsored by OPT
May 19 - OPT Meeting @ 6:00 p.m.
May 28 - Professional Development Day - no school
May 31 - Memorial Day - no school
June 2 - OPT Meeting @ 6:00 p.m.
June 4 - Last Day of the Trimester
June 9 - Last Day of School - Half Day
Health & Safety Reminders
- Please make sure you and your child are masked during arrivals.
- Please wear your mask during dismissal.
- If you arrive to carline early, please park until your arrival/dismissal time. This allows for carline to run smoothly.
- You may want to send a couple of extra masks with your child each day. While we always have disposable children's masks in the office, many students would prefer their own mask.
- If you or your child is being tested for COVID (due to an exposure or symptoms), please keep them at home until you receive the results.
- Thank you for your support in keeping everyone safe and our school open!