In Our Class
May 5, 2015
Bike To Bay Trail
This year, the Bike to Bay course will be extended to include the Marsh Loop Bay Trail (this extends the course for another two miles-see picture above). We normally would turn around at the start of Adobe Creek.
There will be volunteers and water stations along the new course to direct you. A couple of things to note of the extended course: It is a gravel trail (non paved, see picture above) therefore, it is upon the participant's to determine whether they would like to continue on the course.
For this reason, we have marked the courses as the following: picture of map below and the gravel trail. You may choose the course that best suits your family. Let me know if you need another hard copy of the Bay Trail map.
Follow the red markers on the map labeled 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Route 1- The Road Less Traveled is start at mile 1 then to the left
Route 2- Open Road is start at mile 1 pass mile 2 up to fork in road where paved road ends
Route 3- Marsh Loop Bay Trail starts at mile 1 to mile 4 and then turns around.
Should you have any questions regarding this or anything else related to Bike to Bay, please do not hesitate to contact Nina Ponterio at 650.464.0832.
Register for Bike To Bay and Sign up for Pledge Star!
Bike to Bay is Saturday, May 16, so please register. Also, create a Pledge Star account if you haven't already. Pledge Star is a web based fundraising system that makes it much easier for you to request pledges from your families and friends, and from them to make secure credit card donations online.
- Go to http://pledgestar.com/hope
- Enter your name and email address, then click Register
- Follow the instructions on-screen
When you finish, the system emails pledge requests to your family and friends and allows them to make secure credit card donations online. You get notified each time a pledge is made, and you can track your pledge progress online.
Call 1-888-598-7510 if you need help.
Calendar of Events
- Friday, May 8th - Deadline for Registration for Bike To Bay
- Thursday, May 14th - Safety Rally for Bike To Bay
- Saturday, May 16th - Bike to Bay
- Friday, May 22nd - Bike To Bay Pledges due
- Tuesday, May 12th - Best Buy
- Tuesday, May 19th - Orchard Supply
- Tuesday, May 26th - In-N-Out
- Tuesday, June 2nd - Home Depot
- Tuesday, June 9th - In-N-Out
- Tuesday, June 16th - End of the Year Celebration (No Field Trip)