Student Council Page
Opportunities for Learning Capistrano
Get Involved and get rewarded!
What we have done recently...
We used our group skills to escape from the haunted pirate ship and were able to get out in 1 hour time with the help of some clues of course.
This June we had students graduate and earn a sash for being active members of student council.
First Meeting of the Year
We began the school year socializing and voting on a possible schoolwide trip for this year.
WELCOME BACK EAGLES! Join Our Next Meeting:
Student Council Meeting
Tuesday, Oct. 18th, 12pm
31878 Del Obispo Street
San Juan Capistrano, CA
6 reasons to Join Student Council
- Networking : The easy and best way to network with students who have similar interests is joining a student organizations. It can help you with you career, hobby or anything that you are passionate about.
- Social Skills : As a student you want to learn how to talk to other people from different cultures and countries. It is your opportunity to build some social skills.
- Personality development : If you join a student organization, your communication skills will improve because you are interacting with different people. You may learn even more if you are on the leadership team. You'll learn to balance education and organizational work focusing on your goals.
- Leadership Skills : If you become part of the leadership team, you take up the responsibility or challenge to be a leader and you learn what it takes to be a good one. The council will help you by giving you training and instilling those good leadership skills.
- Organization and Management Skills : Many of us are not familiar how an organization works and how to manage everything. If you are on the leadership team you get to learn how to work as a team.
- Friendships and Fun : Life is not just about school and academics. It is about building friendships and having fun. You get a chance to meet people and build good friendships. You will be part of the social activities and will have so much fun.
Student Leader this School Year
"I love leading this group of young people, watching them work as a team and develop academically and personally is so inspiring! Coming out of the pandemic restrictions, this year we have great plans to socialize as much as possible and integrate back into the world - hoping to radiate light in whatever we do."