Colts Caring Community
February 17, 2023
Congratulations to Lulu Celada Giron for having her artwork be selected for the 2023 Achievement Forest Tree Design!
Central Middle students at the MATHCOUNTS competiton on Saturday, February 4th:
Congratulations to the Science Olympiad students who participated in a competition on 2/11! They placed Third and qualify to compete at the State Tournament in Springfield, MO in April!
Spring Intramural Sign Up Links
Click here for the After School Activities Information Link.
Softball practice doesn't begin until March 13th! The practices will be Monday's and Wednesday's beginning that week!
Softball Sign Up Link:
Flag Football Sign Up Link:
Track and Field Sign Up Link:
Important Information from Parkway Central Middle PTO
Click here to order a buzz book.The cost is $10 each. If you write a check, make it out to PCMS PTO and bring it to Diana Anderson in the school store.
Also, mark your calendars for upcoming dates!
March 1st will be a Papa John's Night as well as Spiritwear being sold from 11-1:30 at the school. This day is an Early Release 8 Period Day with dismissal being at 1:15. Lunches will be served that day.
Summer School Enrichment Classes for Students:
Schedule for February 20th - 24th:
- 6th Grade Camp: February 21 - February 24 - Team 6-3 Ms. Weidman
- 6th Grade Camp: March 7 - March 10 - Team 6-1 Mr. Stephenson
Click here for the Parkway School District 2022-2023 Calendar.
Please take a moment to review the information below, which includes:
- Achievement Forest Tree Design
- MATHCOUNTS Competition Pictures
- Science Olympiad made 3rd Place and progresses to the Regional Competition!
- Spring Intrmural Sign up Links
- Girls LaCrosse Team Information
- PTO Information
- Summer School Enrichment Classes for Students
- Schedule for February 20th - 24th
- Calendar Reminders
- Click here to order a yearbook - $27 through April 10th! Use School Code: 16762
Colts Core Values