From the Desk of Ms. Clark
November 19, 2020
As I end my newsletters of gratitude for the month of November, I would like to acknowledge the reason for our school's existence- our SKD students! I am so thankful for the gift of our students. To hear their stories, to see their learning, to witness their evangelization is a powerful image. Their smiles, innocence, and unconditional love reinforce that peace and happiness can exist in a world of chaos and turmoil. For each and every one of our SKD children, I am so GRATEFUL.
As we approach our Thanksgiving break, please be assured that you are in our thoughts and prayers with deep gratitude. On behalf of Father Mike, Monsignor Marine, and our entire SKD Faculty and Staff, I hope that you have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Here is a Thanksgiving Blessing for you:
- May an abundance of gratitude burst forth as you reflect upon what you have received.
- May thanksgiving overflow in your heart, and often be proclaimed in your prayer.
- May you gather around the table of your heart the ardent faithfulness, kindness, and goodness of each person who is true to you.
- May the harvest of your good actions bring forth plentiful fruit each day.
- May you discover a cache of hidden wisdom among the people and events that have brought you distress and sorrow.
- May your basket of blessings surprise you with its rich diversity of gifts and its opportunities for growth.
- May all that nourishes and resources your life bring you daily satisfaction and renewed hope.
- May you slow your hurried pace of life so you can be aware of, and enjoy, what you too easily take for granted.
- May you always be open, willing, and ready to share your blessings with others.
- May you never forget the Generous One who loves you lavishly and unconditionally.
May God continue to bless you abundantly!
Parent Association Stewardship 2020
Symptom Screening Tool
Important Dates to Remember
Friday, 11/20: SKD Spirit Day / Live with Ms. Clark Featuring Spanish Class at 9am
Wednesday, 11/25: NO SCHOOL
Thursday, 11/26: NO SCHOOL, Happy Thanksgiving
Friday, 11/27: NO SCHOOL
Monday, 11/30: NO SCHOOL
Friday, 12/4: End of the First Trimester, First Friday Mass
Monday, 12/7: Second Trimester Begins
Tuesday, 12/8: Feast of the Immaculate Conception