Fourth Grade News
Week of September 15-19
Recorders for Music Class
September 26 - Character Awards Assembly, 8:45 AM
October 3 - PTA Movie Night, 7:00 PM
October 7 - Parent Stakeholders Mtg., 6-7 PM
October 7 - PTA Meeting, 6:30
October 10 - End of First Quarter
October 13 - No School: Staff Professional Development Day
October 14 - Chipotle Night, 4-8 PM
October 17 - Report Cards Emailed Home
October 24 - Haunted Hallways, 7:00 PM
October 28 - Fall Parties
October 29 - Early Release, 1:15 PM Parent/Teacher Conferences
October 30 - No School; Parent/Teacher Conferences
October 31 - No School
Next Week's Learning Targets:
Writing: I can develop text types with a purpose (Narrative).
Grammar: I can demonstrate commands of the conventions of standard English, capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing.
Math: I can generate factors and multiples. Test on Friday, September 26.
Science: I can prove that plants and animals have internal and external structures that function to support survival, growth, behavior and reproduction.
- Parents who work directly with students or go on a class field trip must have a background check. Parents are responsible for the $12.00 fee.
- Parents must also fill out a confidentiality form.
- All forms are located in the front office.
- Parents who are making copies, helping with bulletin boards, etc. and are NOT working with children, do not need a background check.
- Let us know ASAP, if you're interested in volunteering or going on a field trip, as it takes a little bit of time to get through the process.